Intended for finish covering of wooden floors and parquet.
Main characteristics of the product
- Accentuates natural color and texture of wood;
- Efficient surface protection against impact of water and detergents;
- Forms durable, elastic film with excellent adhesion to the surface;
- Resistant to work (mechanical) loads;
- Glossy or silky-matt surface;
- Easy-to-use, saving consumption.
Application of the product
Varnish for parquet shall be thoroughly mixed, and if necessary – thinned with white-spirit to application viscosity.
For firstly-painted surfaces: grind, remove dust and other contaminations.
For renovation of previously painted surfaces: remove particles of old flaked coating, grind and clean the surface from dust and contaminations. Drying time of each coat – 24 hours for better effect.
The use of “MIKS” Pore Filler “VL-10” reduces the consumption of the varnish for parquet.
During the work and afterwards the premises shall be thoroughly ventilated.
Use rubber gloves for hands protection.
Instrument cleaning: dearomatized thinner ТМ Мікs color.
Keep away from fire!
4 hours (film polymerization)
0.8 kg, 2.3 kg, 8 kg, 17 kg
8 – 10 m2/kg per one-layer coating, depending on surface type