Main characteristics of the product
- High coverage;
- Extremely weather-resistant;
- High vapor permeability, allows the surface «breathe»;
- Low water permeability;
- Suitable for most surface types;
- Ecologically safe material, odourless;
- Quick-drying, easily applied;
- Saving consumption, elastic coating;
- Corresponds to European standard EN 1062 – 1.
Application of the product
Paint is ready to use, mix thoroughly to homogeneous state before work. If necessary – dilute with water (max. 10%). For firstly-painted surfaces: remove dust and other contaminations. For better result the surface shall be coated with Universal Impregnation ТМ Мікs color. The paint shall be applied evenly, in 2 coats with a brush, roller or paint sprayer, avoiding the runs. Interlayer interval: 2 – 3 hours. For renovation of previously painted surfaces: remove particles of old flaked coating, clean the surface of dust and dirt. Considerably damaged coating shall be completely removed. The surface shall be coated with Universal Impregnation TM Miks color. During the work and afterwards the premises shall be thoroughly ventilated. Use rubber gloves to protect hands. Instrument cleaning: water with detergent.
1.4 kg, 4.2 kg, 7 kg, 14 kg
5 – 6 m2/kg per one-layer coating depending on the surface type